Kaushik Engineering Works, continuously strive to provide better on the existing hot mix asphalt plant and aim to provide with better equipment with high productivity. Our asphalt plants are durable and efficient while being environmentally-friendly.
The main aim behind a batch plant is to make these hot mix asphalt in batches. Available in different sizes and configurations, Kaushik Engineering’s Asphalt Batch Mix Plant offers many advantages like:
- The plant is available in many configurations, thus suitable for many uses.
- To control the pollution, our plants have space for wet dust collectors or bag filters.
- Our mixers are highly durable with a mixing time of 25 to 30 seconds.
- Provides proven performance under harsh conditions
Asphalt Plants- Types and Components
The layout of an asphalt mixing plant can be divided into two departments:
- Tower unit
It includes a vibrating screen, mixing unit, hot bins and optional storage silo.
- Other components
It includes a drying drum and burner, air compressor, heating system for bitumen tanks, hopper, cold aggregate feeders, bag filter, primary scalping screen, fuel tanks, and control cabin.
Comprehensive Details Of Components
Our Dryers are made from special alloy materials that can endure proficiently against heat and abrasion. It has a custom-made drying flight, which is designed to give uniform transfer of heat to the different types or sizes of aggregate materials. It is driven by a 4-wheels pulley and offers:
- Perfect design of bucket – for distributing heat evenly to all the aggregates.
- Maximum heat transfer with high efficiency, through a specially designed burner and dryer
- An Easy maintenance towards bucket systems.
With our Burners, you can use all types of natural gases, fluids, and LPG. The Air/fuel ratio, flame length, suction and more, are controlled by automation from the control cabin. It provides.
- Complete combustion with low NOX, CO emission, making it an high-efficiency equipment with low fuel consumption
- Easy maintenance and repair through a rail system
- Safe operation
3. Weighing Unit
A weighting unit includes:
- A weighing system with load-cells for bitumen
- A place for aggregate, filler and foreign materials to be weighed separately
Our Mixing Palettes are produced by Ni-Hard 4 or high manganese cast material that helps the asphalt plant to achieve a long life. It helps the constructor with a perfect asphalt within 25 to 30 seconds of mixing time. It also is equipped with gates that help in pneumatic control.
Our Screen has:
- Optional 4/5/6 horizontal decks
- Driving is done by vibrator or eccentric weight system
- Tension, Perfect inclination and homogeneous load distribution provide trouble-free capacity
- Perfect inner design that prevents the mixing of different sizes of materials
- Easily changeable sieves, useful doors platforms It can be used as by-pass by means of a 0-5 compartment of sieving machine
6. Hot Aggregate Elevator
The Hot Aggregate Elevator from Kaushik Engineering Works has a weighted type tension system along with:
- Interlocking for reverse motion of chain and buckets.
- Special dust protection design of bearings
- Large Maintenance platforms
- Human-sized easy maintenance clams
- Wearing plates protects the buckets against abrasion
7. Filler Silo
Our Filler Silo is a double silo system ideal for recovered filler and foreign filler material flows that are fitted separately to the weighing unit. It has:
- A Rotary Valve -for balanced discharging
- Pneumatic shock- for easy flow
- Close circuit working system
8. Bitumen Tanks
Our Bitumen Tanks create a perfect isolation and so protecting the asphalt plant from heat for a long time. It has:
- Jacketed piping
- Bitumen feeding system with pneumatic 3 way
- Thermal-oil coil system valve
- Heat control via by thermostatic valves
- Level indicators
- Jacketed bitumen pump
9. Thermic Fluid Heater
Our Thermic Fluid Heater has the capacity of 3,00,000 – 15,00,000 kcal/h and can be controlled, away from the control cabin. It can be run out by automatic temperature control time. It offers:
- Thermal circulation pump
- High to low and vice a versa, pressure control
- A Level gauge, great for thermal-oil, with voiced and lightened warning system
- High Efficiency
10. Bag House Filter
Our Bag House Filter is automatic and operatable for the control cabin. It offers:
- Compact yet bigger area for filtration
- Low operation cost & long life.
- Reusing of coarse material
11. Cold Aggregate Bin Feeders And Conveyor Belts
Our Cold Aggregate Bin Feeders and conveyor belts are proven to perform under the harsh conditions as well. It has:
- Frequency-Controlled sensitive dosing.
- A Grid- to stop the passing of unrefined materials
- Vibrator- for easy flow through the plant, of fine materials
- Trouble-free flow
The whole process can easily be controlled from the control cabin. We also provide total proportional control for accuracy and flexibility.
Kaushik Engineering Works provide quality asphalt mix plants that help contractors in developing a discontinuous process merged with perfectly weighing technology. Want to have an easy to operate, hassle-free, and enduring performance batch mixing equipment? Our hot mix asphalt plants are a must buy, in that case. Contact now for more information!