Investing in a concrete plant requires a lot of pondering and thinking carefully about several aspects, weighing pros and cons, looking into the financial matters, and so on.
So, how can you decide about purchasing a concrete plant?
We have put together the top seven features to be considered before purchasing a concrete mixing plant.
1. Construction Environment, Batching Plant Capacity & Other Related Factors
The construction environment is one of the top factors to be considered while purchasing a concrete plant.
So ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the size of the construction site?
- Accordingly, what should be the size of the equipment?
- Similarly, how much quantity of concrete would be required for the project?
- We primarily make concrete batching plant in three capacities – 15 Cu m3, 20 Cu m3, and 30 Cu m3.
- How busy is the area near the construction site in terms of traffic?
- What is the distance between the construction site and the conveying vehicle?
2. Reliability of the Equipment
Reliability of the equipment and quality of concrete produced go hand in hand. Thus, it is essential to ensure that the batch plant is reliable to get high-quality concrete for your construction work. Take into consideration the following aspects:
- Check the various product features
- Inspect the control system of the equipment
- Look for customization options
- Analyze the product parameters to ensure they meet your
- specifications and requirements
3. Conduct Batching Plant Cost Analysis
Since there are several concrete batching plant options available, it is advisable to set up your budget and make a cost analysis of the equipment you require. It includes:
- Transportation costs
- Installation costs
- Site preparation costs
- Electrical and plumbing costs
- Tax amount, if any
4. Performance/Cost Ratio
When it pertains to the financial aspects, you must conduct a complete analysis. It is not sufficient to merely look into the price of the concrete plant. You must also consider the performance-cost ratio. In other words, check for equipment which offers more benefits at less cost. It will increase the performance-cost ratio.
5. Choice of Main Engine
The main engine of a concrete batching plant must be chosen after due care and inspection. You must look for the following attributes:
- Reliable concrete mixer
- Ability to produce good quality concrete
- Must have strong overload capacity
- Should have high production efficiency
- Must have the adaptability to the mixing of various commodities
6. Look Out for Aggregate Options
It is a very crucial aspect to be considered while purchasing a concrete batching plant. So get to know the type of cement available in your region. It will be the deciding factor as far as the number of bins for the plant is concerned.
7. Worth of the Manufacturer’s Brand Name
It is vital to opt for the manufacturer who is well-known and reliable. You should ask for the following:
- The technology used
- Quality of materials used to assemble the equipment
- After sales services provided by the manufacturer
- Whether or not the manufacturer provides training on the safe and efficient use as well as regular maintenance and upkeep of the concrete plant.
The vital aspect while choosing concrete plant is to search for the best combination of quality and price, i.e., the equipment should be of the superior quality at an affordable price.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any queries regarding concrete plants. For assistance of any kind, reach out to our experts.